Cannot access or modify music folder.

Die Netzwerk-Funktionen des Hifidelio, sowie die Anbindung von NAS- und Streaming-Komponenten

Antworten
Rex Gildo

Cannot access or modify music folder.

Beitrag von Rex Gildo »

Dear Hifidelio friends,

(mein deutsch ist schrecklich, entschuldigung, aber die übersetzung ist in ordnung, du kannst deutsch sprechen),

-I have a 2.4.9 software hifidelio
-I connected it with an ethernet cable to my 4 port modem,
-I can see it with advanced IP scanner on 192.168.178.53
- only sonos and web interface are ON
-WLAN is OFF, Hifidelio is in home network mode
-I cannot find DCHP settings, where are they?
-proxy server is OFF
-I have a windows 10 computer

I want to copy and paste new music files in windows, but i cannot see the import or music folder, what do I do wrong?

Fiddling with the settings I can create a PnP player and it's page, but without copy/paste properties. I see the music also.

What do I do wrong?

It worked in the past, I agree.
Fidelmichi

Re: Cannot access or modify music folder.

Beitrag von Fidelmichi »

Hi,

everything seems allright with your settings.
Home-network-mode means "DHCP" = on.

To change to a fixed ip-adress, switch from home-network to Expert-Mode in settings>network>configuration >> 1 step backwards > question "accept changes" = ok. Now you can set your ip-adress.

:idea: Your main problem may be ("It worked in the past, I agree."): you changed recently to Win10? So you have to re-activate the smb-protokol V1 in Win10, which was deactivated by MS because of security reasons?

Greetings from Hamburg, Michael
Rex Gildo

Re: Cannot access or modify music folder.

Beitrag von Rex Gildo »

It had to do with the SMB protocol indeed! Searching on the internet you find instructions how to set up SMB1.0 client (you dont need server). Problem solved.
Antworten